Friday 27 February 2015

Lifestyle | Trip to Wales in photos


Hello there :) 

How is everyone today? It's nearly the weekend yay! Has anyone got any nice plans this weekend? I'm working, sleeping and walking Barney so nothing overly exciting but it's my idea of a good weekend. I don't know about you but where I am this morning we have got the most beautiful sunshine, and it's almost slightly warm when you are in the sun! There is a hint of spring in the air which is very exciting!! Me and my dad went for a lovely long dog walk this morning and I always think there is nothing better than being outside in the beautiful countryside on a sunny day, I find it very relaxing! 

So as some of you may know last week, me and my family went to Wales for the week on holiday and as I love to take pictures I went a bit snap happy and took lots of photos and thought I would share them with you as Wales is such a beautiful place and well I don't know about you but I love being nosey and looking at people's pictures of their holidays. The majority of these photos are going to be of Barney and the countryside as my family aren't huge photo takers of ourselves. So if you love looking at pictures of dogs or the countryside keep scrolling down :) 



There was this really cool public footpath tunnel that went underneath the house, you could hear when people were walking underneath it as you were able to hear them chatting whilst you were in the house. 





We celebrated my Great Uncle Alan's 70th birthday whilst we where away and he is obsessed with Mickey Mouse and Disney so my aunt made him this amazing cake! 













This is the beautiful house we stayed in :) 










If you made it through all the photos well done, took me ages to sort through and narrow them down I  just seem to get far too snap happy! I just love taking pictures and catching those special moments!!  I'm not going to do a specific Barney picture today as there were a good few for you to see above :) 

Have any of you been on holiday recently? Where did you go? 

As always hope you are all well and jolly! 

Anna-Louise 
xx



















SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow these pictures are gorgeous! Looks like a beautiful place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Mattholie4 March 2015 at 18:45

    thank you :) it really was a beautiful place! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I love your nature photos :) and you have such a cute dog!! I would love to visit Wales sometime soon, the countryside looks so gorgeous.

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these photos, so gorgeous and such nice weather. Makes me want to be outside going for a walk.

    Emma x

    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig